- TRIUMPHANT SUCCESS for International Fire Expo. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jul2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p24
Highlights the International Fire Expo 2003 held in Birmingham, England. Attendance figures; Winner of the Product Innovation Awards; Recipient of the Fire Safety Engineering Design Award.
- It's Christmas time, there's no need to be afraid! Ellicott, Graham // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p11
In this article the author discusses the outcome of the fire safety summit in Great Britain. He criticizes the participants from the various fire safety industry who failed to attend the event which resulted into a debate on how to make further developments in the fire safety industry. He also...
- BOOM TOWN. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2005/Jan2006, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p26
The article reports that Dubai in United Arab Emirates will be hosting the Middle East Fire Conference on January 30, 2006. The convention is the largest industry events in the region and will be attended by fire community members in Great Britain. State leaders will be discussing issues related...
- BUSINESS SUCCESS FOCUS FOR FETA CONFERENCE. // Fire Safety Engineering;Nov2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p4
Provides information on the 2003 Fire Extinguishing Trades Association conference, which promises to provide an invaluable insight for those involved in fire prevention and portable fire fighting equipment.
- Calendar of Events. // EHS Today;Oct2009, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p96P
A calendar of events in various countries from October to November 2009 is presented which includes the Southern Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Conference in Medford, Oregon, the 3rd Annual Algeria Fire, Safety & Security Expo in Algiers, Algeria and the National Ergonomics Conference and...
- LPCB NEWS. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p13
The article offers news briefs involving the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) concerning fire safety in Great Britain in 2006. LPCB invests more than Â£100,000 for the expansion of its facilities for testing and approval of external wall insulation and curtain walling systems. An...
- WHAT'S ON THE FIRE SAFETY. // Fire Safety Engineering;Feb2009, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p7
A calendar of events on fire safety in 2009 is presented which include the First Asia 2009 trade show in Hong Kong, China, the Concrete Fire Forum conference in Manchester, England, and the International Firex 2009 in Birmingham, England.
- High rise fire safety. // Fire Safety Engineering;Nov2008, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p13
The article announces the forthcoming international conference to be held on May 20-21, 2009 in London, England. The conference will focus on fire and safety in tall buildings with discussion on security and sustainability. BRE Global Ltd. has called for papers and posters on evacuation, fire...
- Dates & Places. // Professional Safety;Mar2006, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p14
The article presents a calendar of events related to industrial safety in the U.S. in 2006. The "7th American Society of Safety Engineers Middle East Chapter Professional Development Course" will be held on March 18-22. The "Operation Safety & Management Professional Development Course" will be...