PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;09/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p48
Reports on news and developments concerning executives in the United States cable and television broadcasting industries. Andy Quinn's appointment as president of the North American operations of Bookham Technology; Senior management executives appointed at Broadserve Inc., a...
- Programming's 'Haves' and Have Nots.' Paskowski, Marianne; Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;11/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p1
Presents a discussion held among cable television executives regarding the state of affairs between multisystem cable operators (MSO) and programmers in the United States. Names of participating executives and their affiliations; Status of the relationship between MSO and programmers; Problems...
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/31/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p37
The article presents updates on executives and calendar of events related to cable television broadcasting in the U.S. Dereck Messana has selected director of sales for Hispanic division of Adlink. Dave Rozelle has been promoted to executive vice president and assistant to the CEO for Cequell...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;6/8/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p16
A calendar of special events related to the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. in 2009 is presented which includes an annual symposium entitled, "Leading HR In Unprecedented Times" of the Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association on June 9, "Multichannel News and...
- FATES & FORTUNES. Alleyne, P. Llanor // Broadcasting & Cable;04/09/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 15, p68
Presents updates on executives of network and cable television broadcasting companies in the United States for the week of April 9, 2001. Appointment of Dave Cote at WWLP; Decision of Randy Hymel to joining of Cox Business Services.
- Bedingfield Rises in Latest CNN Shuffle. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;2/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p10
Reports the management and programming changes in the Cable News Network in the United States. Promotion of general manager Sid Bedingfield; Appointment of Andrea Thompson as a primetime anchor; Replacement of Teya Ryan at Headline News.
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p46
Presents an update on executives and events in the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of August 1, 2005. Appointment of Sue Rynn at Comcast Corp.; Promotion of Sean Cocchia at Disney Channel Worldwide; Dates set for the 2006 Winter Educational Conference of the National Cable...
- Man of Ideas. Haley, Kathy // Multichannel News;2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p22B
Features John Sie, senior vice president of cable television company Tele-Communications Inc. in the U.S. Educational background; Highlights of his career; Contributions to the cable industry; His advice to younger people who aspire to succeed in life and business.
- People. // CableFAX Daily;2/8/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p3
Provides an update on the latest positions held by several executives in the U.S. cable television broadcasting industry as of February 8, 2006. Chris Ficarra of VH1; Wayne Lambert of Jewelry TV.