- SFM Passes the Gavel. // Food Management;Dec2000, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the annual conference of the Society for Foodservice Management in San Diego, California. Presentation of annual awards; Speakers of the conference; Emphasis on the importance of foodservice professionals.
- fm agenda. // Food Management;Aug2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p21
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions related to the food service management industry in the U.S. from August to October 2005.
- SFM Critical Issues Confab Scheduled. // Food Management;Jan2010, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p14
The article offers information on the 2010 Critical Issues Conference of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) to be held on April 15, 2010 at the premises of Credit Suisse in New York City.
- Innovations showcased at Americas Food & Beverage Show. // Beverage Industry;Oct2010, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p10
The article offers information on the 14th annual convention of the Americas Food and Beverage Show to be held at Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida on October 26-27, 2010.
- To St. Charles, Il: DMA set to move. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p26
Reports that the Dietary Managers Association (DMA) broke ground for its national headquarters in St. Charles, Illinois and has designated Nashville, Tennessee for the site for its 1998 annual meeting. When the move from Ithaca to Chicago is expected to take place; Date slated for the group's...
- AT-A-GLANCE FENI 2010 SCHEDULE. // Chef Educator Today;Nov2009, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p14
The article offers information on the 2010 summit of Foodservice Educators Network International (FENI) in the Chicago, Illinois on February 12-15, 2010.
- Publisher's Message. von Rabenau, Daniel // Chef Magazine;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p6
The article offers information on the 2008 summit of the Foodservice Educators Network International to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 21-23, 2008.
- SFM Plans Extensive Conference Agenda. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p14
The article offers information on the annual national conference of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) to be held on October 4-7, 2010 in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
- FM Agenda. // Food Management;Oct2010, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p14
A calendar of events for Boston, Massachusetts in October 2010 is presented which includes the "Natural Products Exposition East," the "Restaurant Hospitality's New Directions Conference," and the "Food Management's Ideas Conference."