PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- Intelsat Makes Significant Cuts to Fourth Quarter, Full-Year Losses. Hill, Jeffrey // Satellite News;3/7/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p3
The article reports that communications satellite services provider Intelsat Ltd. has narrowed its net losses during its 2011 fiscal fourth quarter and also full-year losses. Dave McGlade, Chief executive officer of Intelsat, said that company's 2011 performance was driven by aeronautical and...
- Intelsat CEO Credits Creative Funding Plan for New Africa Satellite. // Satellite News;12/10/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p1
The article reports on the development of Intelsat New Dawn to finance the $250 million satellite project in South Africa. The Intelsat New Dawn was formed through the joint venture of Intelsat Ltd. and Convergence Partners, which aim to serve the growing communications market in Africa....
- Intelsat Board Appoints David McGlade Chairman. // Wireless Satellite & Broadcasting;Apr2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p10
The article announces that David McGlade was appointed as deputy chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) at Intelsat S.A.
- Intelsat CEO Examines International IPTV Opportunity. Katz, Jodi // Satellite News;4/24/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p4
Interviews Intelsat CEO Dave McGlade regarding the Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). Difficulty in making an impact in the IPTV market; Markets being targeted by the company with IPTV offering; Major opportunities foreseen by the company in Africa and the Middle East.
- Comcast boosts roles for exec pair. Guider, Elizabeth // Hollywood Reporter;1/6/2010, Vol. 412 Issue 42, p4
The article announces that Suzanne Kolb has been promoted to president of marketing, news and online at E! Entertainment and Style Network, and Kevin MacLellan has been promoted to president of Comcast International Media Group and Comcast Entertainment Productions.
- A Touch Of Quality. Clemens, Luis // Multichannel News;6/11/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, pA12
The article focuses on Suzanne Kolb, executive vice president of marketing and communications for U.S.-based cable television company E! Entertainment Television Inc. Kolb has successfully given individual identities to E! and Style networks. She adds a touch of quality and class to everything...
- People. // CableFAX Daily;1/18/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p2
The article reports on career developments involving executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. Suzanne Kolb has been promoted as executive vice president of marketing and communications at E! Network. Dave Preschlack was promoted as senior vice president of affiliate sales and...
- Intelsat Board Appoints David McGlade Chairman. // Mobile Internet (Information Gatekeepers);Apr2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p10
The article announces executive appointments made by satellite services provider Intelsat SA including Dave McGlade as chairman and chief executive officer (CEO), Stephen Spengler as president and chief commercial officer, and Phillip Spector as member of the board of directors.
- CEOs: Despite Economy, Satellite Industry in 'Good Shape'. // Satellite News;10/22/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p3
The article reports that chief executive officers (CEOs) of satellite industries are optimistic on their prospect on the industry even if there is world economic crises. It cites several statements of CEOs including Michael Targoff of Loral Space and Communications, Dave McGlade of Intelsat...