- Preparing for Battle. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;3/28/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 13, p18
Focuses on threats experienced by the cable industry in preparation for the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) National Show in San Francisco, California from April 3 to 5, 2005. Estimated number of attendees of the show; Highlights of the convention.
- Beach Blanket Wisdom. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;11/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p52
Presents information on the ninth edition of Positively Cable, an annual event staged by the Denver chapter of Cable Positive in Colorado. Topics discussed in the event; Implications for cable users.
- NEWS BRIEFS FROM CTAM DIGITAL. // Cable World (10427228);4/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p8
Presents news briefs related to the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM), as of April 14, 2003. Information on the business model presented by CTAM Digital Conference keynote speaker, Viacom chief financial officer Richard Bressler during the conference; Results of the...
- NCTA BRIEFS. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;5/3/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 20, p13
Discusses the highlights of the annual meeting of the National Cable Television Association in April 2004. Partnership of Silver Pictures and Orchid Ventures for the 24-hour television network called Scream which will feature horror, suspense and thriller-oriented entertainment; Bravo's purchase...
- Feeling the Love. // CableFAX Daily;9/22/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 184, p2
The article highlights the convention held by the Progress and Freedom Foundation in the U.S. in September 2005. Cable companies that participated in the event are mentioned. The performance of the companies is discussed in the convention.
- Don't Miss:. // CableFAX Daily;4/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 70, p4
Presents a calendar of events in the U.S. cable television industry in April 2006. Keynote speaker for the National Association of Minorities in Cable forum; Business Services Forum of the Cable Television Administration and Marketing Society; Panelists for the National Cable and...
- DATEBOOK. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/28/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 13, p69
Presents the schedules of conferences and annual awards led by different associations in the broadcasting and cable television industry from March 30 to April 10, 2005. Multicultural Business Conference and Awards; 2005 Annual Awards Breakfast; CTAM of the Rockies Presents Skitam 2005.
- Big League Pitch. Hatch, David // National Journal;2/24/2007, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the free items sent out by the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based American Cable Association to tout its legislative conference to be held in mid-April 2007. The association sent a box containing a regulation-size ball, a small wooden bat, a cap, peanuts, popcorn, a pennant,...
- CTPAA Sessions Tackle Serious Tech Issues. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;3/22/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p8
Presents an overview of the 19th annual conference of the Cable Television Public Affairs Association (CTPAA) in Washington, D.C. in March 2004. Key focus of the conference; Expectations of Steve Jones, CTPAA executive director, on the conference; Information on the breakout sessions.