PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- QAM channel inserter. // CED;Apr2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p84
The article evaluates Radiant Communications Corp.'s QRF5000 quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM) channel inserter and offers information on the ability of the product to encode local baseband video and audio channels into QAM signals.
- Marketplace. // Communications Technology;Dec2006, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p41
The article evaluates several communications technology products including QRF5200 Channel Replacement Unit from Radiant Communications, SMT362 Scalable Circuit Board from Sundance Multiprocessor Technology, and the MapMarker Plus v12.0 Geocoding Tool from MapInfo.
- Fiber optic transceiver. // CED;Feb2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p46
Reports on Radiant Communications' launching of a universal fiber optic transceiver called the DL-227 which enables the auto negotiation of various transmission speeds. Transmission capability of the company's copper-to-fiber media converter; Ability of the product to automatically configure MDI...
- Marketplace. // Communications Technology;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p52
The article presents a number of products for the telecommunications industry. These include the Canon PHD optical interconnect from ITT Industries, the Integrable Tunable Laser Assembly from Pirelli Broadband Solutions, the Universal Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) Adapter from Molex, the...
- MPEG-4 encoder/decoder. // CED;May2007, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p64
The article evaluates the VL3500 series of MPEG-4 encoders and decoders from Radiant Communications Inc.
- Channel replacement unit. // CED;Dec2006, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p48
The article evaluates the QRF5200, channel replacement unit, from Radiant Communications.
- Remote monitoring. // CED;Dec2002, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p107
Features the RM11000 remote monitoring device from Radiant Communications Inc. Impact of the monitoring device on cable operator; Use of RM11000 in call center; Control of audio and video levels.
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;9/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p18
Reports developments on executives and conferences in telecommunication industry in the U.S. Appointment of Abby Aronsonn and John McCoskey as senior vice president of development and of technology of Brief Original Broadcast; Contact information of the Executive Development Seminar of Women in...
- Remote monitoring system. // CED;Jul2005, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p43
The article reports that Radiant Communications Inc. has upgraded its RM1100 Real-Time Remote Monitoring System with the addition of PCVision 3.0 software. The new package enables up to three users in different locations to simultaneously observe as many as four customers' visual and audio...