- Cable converging in Orlando. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;10/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p2
Reports on the holding of the 1998 Eastern Cable Show in Orlando, Florida. Southern Cable Telecommunications Association as show sponsor; Topics of standard panel discussions; Participants in the panel discussions.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/9/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p35
A calendar of events for U.S. cable television operators is presented. The 9th Annual Cable Hall of Fame Celebration will be held on October 11, 2006. Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association Achieving Symposium Series will be held on October 17 to 18, 20006. Cable Television...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;9/29/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p50
The article presents a calendar of events of interest to the cable television sector from October-November 2008, including the Cable & Telecommunications Human Resources Association, HR Symposium, the IPTV World Forum Eastern Europe, and the Kentucky Cable Telecommunications Association's Annual...
- EVENTS. // Multichannel News;11/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p28
Presents the schedule of several cable television-related events in the U.S. from November 2004 to January 2005. Virginia Cable & Telecommunications Association's 38th Annual Convention in Roanoke, Virginia; NAMIC New York 11th annual Holiday Benefit Gala in New York; Reed Television Group's...
- East Coast Show Expands. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;09/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p9
Focuses on the cable television trade show East Coast Cable 2000 organized by the Atlantic Cable Partners in Baltimore, Maryland. Increase in number of exhibitors; Highlights of the trade show.
- Show Must Go On? // CableFAX Daily;9/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 172, p2
The article explores different views on the National Cable Television Association convention in the U.S. in 2005. Most respondents are against making New Orleans, Louisiana as the venue of the show. Others recommend Las Vegas, Nevada and Washington, D.C.
- On the Circuit. // CableFAX Daily;3/7/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the number of signed attendees for the Women in Cable and Television Forum in New York City in March 2006.
- CAB Talkers Tout Client Partnerships. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;2/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p15
Highlights Cable Advertising Conference related to cable television entertainment industry that was organized by Cablevision Advertising Bureau in 2003. Various topics discussed at the conference; Strategies adopted by cable television networks to increase their viewership; Increase in cable...
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;3/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
A calendar of cable television-related events in the U.S. from March 15-April 14, 2011 is presented which includes the 2011 Wonder Women Luncheon on March 15, 2011, the 11th annual Forum for Multicultural Media in Multicultural America on March 16, 2011, and the 18th Annual Diversity Awards...