PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;11/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p12
A calendar of events related to the television broadcasting industry of the U.S. is presented which includes the New York Women in Communications 2009 Student Communications Career Conference, the National Cable & Telecommunications Associations 2009 State Leadership Conference, the Minnesota...
- B&C WEEK. Lasswell, Mark // Broadcasting & Cable;1/10/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 2, p5
Presents information on conferences and programs related to cable television broadcasting and telecommunication in the U.S. as of January 2005. Citigroup Smith Barney's 15th annual media, entertainment, and telecommunication conference; Conference on emerging technologies hosted by the Cable...
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/11/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p39
Presents an update on issues and events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. as of Aril 2005. Appointment of Marietta Hurwitz at Bravo; Schedule of the 12th Annual Washington Summit organized by the American Cable Association; Promotion of Gerald M. Dash as senior vice president...
- On the Circuit:. // CableFAX Daily;4/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 66, p3
Presents updates on conferences related to cable television in the U.S. in 2006. Involvement of Lindsay Gardner of Fox Cable in the Cable Television Administration and Marketing Society Summit during the summer; Information on the Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association Fall...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/16/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p32
A schedule of events of interest to the U.S. television (TV), broadband and telecommunications industries as of February 2015 is presented, including the 22nd Annual Summit of the American Cable Association, the Technology Leadership Summit, and the Wonder Women Luncheon of "Multichannel News."
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p18
Highlights the appointment of several executives and the schedule of events in the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 25, 2005. Mike Quigley at Alcatel; Bill Bell at Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic; Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association Annual Conference.
- EVENTS. // Multichannel News;1/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p24
Presents information on events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. Conference from the National Cable Television Cooperative to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada; Dates set for the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Research Conference in San Diego, California;...
- Cable's Rite of Spring. // Multichannel News;5/9/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p23
Presents a calendar of events related to cable television in New York City as of May 9, 2005. First Annual National Association of Multi-Ethnicity in Communications Creative Summit-East Coast; Wonder Women Luncheon; Horowitz & Associates annual conference.
- DBS Is Top Topic at Co-Op Conference. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;2/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p10
Reveals that competing with direct-broadcast satellite is the topic of the conference held in New Mexico by the National Cable Television Cooperative, an organization of small cable operators across the U.S. The conference discussed the latest marketing strategy of DirecTV and EchoStar...