- CLIMA 2005 Focuses On Technology Future. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/30/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p4
The article presents information about CLIMA 2005 conference, organized by Rehva (the European Federation of HVAC Societies) and co-sponsored by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers, that will take place from October 9-12, 2005 in Lausanne, Switzerland....
- Hvac In The Host City. Fuller, Caroline // Engineered Systems;Jan2001, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p62
Focuses on trends in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry highlighted at the 2001 AHR Expo and ASHRAE Winter Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia. Technology innovations in the industry used for enhancing the amenities of facilities that accommodate participants; Emphasis on...
- ASHRAE Meeting planner. // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 22 Issue 9, pA
This article describes the location and events around the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Winter Meeting in New York City from January 19-23, 2008. The 2008 AHR Expo dates following the meeting have been changed to January 22-24, 2008 at the...
- training track. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/29/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 5, p82
The article presents a calendar of events at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas from January 29 to 31, 2007 as part of the International Air-Conditioning Heating Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo). A session titled "What's New & Green in Building Automation AHR Expo 2007?" will be...
- ISH North America Partners With Business News. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/13/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 15, p7
Reports the staging of the International Sanitation & Heating North America international conference and trade show in Toronto, Ontario. Sponsors of the activity; Features of the trade exhibit; Participants of the event.
- HEVAR highlights. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Sep2009, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p28
The article offers information on the HEVAR London Show to be held at The Royal Horticultural Halls in Victoria, London, England on September 23-24, 2009.
- calendar of events. // Snips;Feb2014, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p42
A calendar of events for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry is presented which includes the International Roofing Expo, the annual convention of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association and the International Builders' Show.
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2004, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p16
Presents the schedule of conferences and trade shows in the heating, piping and ventilation industry in the U.S. in 2004. International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration Conference and Trade Show in Orlando, Florida; 2004 International Conference and Exhibition on Health Facility Planning,...
- calendar of events. // Snips;Nov2013, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p30
A calendar of events is presented including the 2013 Fabtech show on November 18-21, 2013 at the McCormick Place convention center in Chicago, Illinois, the Heating, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Distribution International's 11th annual convention on December 7-10, 2013 at JW Marriott...