- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p60
Presents the schedule of events related to the food service industry in the U.S. from March to July 2005. Southern Regional Conference of the National Association of College & University Food Services in North Carolina; International Boston Show & Seafood Processing America exhibition in...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p60
Presents the schedule of events related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. from September 2004 to October 2004. The Culinary Coaches and Consultant's Collaborative's C4 Women's Career Symposium in Santa Rosa, California; American Dietetic Association Annual Conference in Anaheim,...
- WHAT, WHERE & WHEN. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2006, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p36
This section presents a calendar of events and conventions of interest to food service operators in the U.S. The Straight Talk Career Enhancement Symposium of the Multicultural Foodservice & Hospitality Alliance will be hosted by the Sheraton New Orleans. The Natural Products Expo East will be...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p64
Presents the schedule of several events concerning the foodservice industry in the U.S. from May to July 2005. Coffee Fest & Great American Dessert Expo; Annual conference of the American Society for Healthcare Foodservice Administrators; Healthy Cuisine for Kids seminar by the National Food...
- Diversity, different consumer desires top changes industry faces, COEX attendees told. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;3/21/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the 2005 Chain Operators Exchange conference held in Miami Beach, Florida in March. Background on the conference organized by the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association. Guest speakers; Participants; Theme of the event.
- Foodservice director gives health care pros the skinny on retail service. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;9/8/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p18
Focuses on the annual conference of the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management in Provo, Utah. Total number of food service operators at the event; Topics discussed at the conference; Speakers at the event.
- IFMA, IFDA join forces to sponsor presidents confab. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/9/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p40
Announces the team up of the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association and the International Foodservice Distributors Association to co-sponsor the 2004 Presidents Conference at the J.W. Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Arizona. Attendance and participation of...
- fmagenda. // Food Management;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p18
Presents list of conventions on food service organized by various associations in the U.S.
- CALENDAR. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/17/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p18
No abstract available.