- meetings. // Sea Technology;Jan2016, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p66
A calendar of global events from February to August 2016 is presented which includes Subsea Expo in Aberdeen, Scotland, International Marine Renewable Energy Conference in Washington, D.C. and Canadian Underwater Conference and Exhibition in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Learn about a future secured by manure. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/10/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p13A
The article offers information on the "BioCycle" seventh annual conference about renewable energy recycling to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana in October 2007.
- Untitled. // Professional Engineering;12/13/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p57
Presents updates relevant to the engineering profession in Great Britain as of December 13, 2000. Conference of IMechE; Renewable energy targets in the country by 2003.
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2003, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p16
Presents a schedule of various trade shows and conferences for heating, piping and air conditioning engineers in the U.S. in 2004. International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition, from January 26-28 in Anaheim California; National Conference on Building Commissioning, to be...
- CALENDAR 2005. // Pollution Engineering;Dec2004, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p104
The article presents a calendar of events about pollution engineering from January to October 2005. The 3rd International Conference on Remediation of Contaminated Sediments will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana, on January 24-27. The 6th Solar Expo International Conference and Exhibition on...
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2006, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p20
The article presents a calendar of events related to heating, piping and air conditioning (HPAC) engineering in the U.S. from 2006 to 2007. "HPAC Engineering" periodical will be producing and managing the third annual "Engineering Green Buildings Conference and Expo" in Austin, Texas from...
- Upcoming Events in 2009. // Pollution Engineering;Dec2008, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p9
A calendar of events in the U.S. for January-November 2009 is presented, including Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo, The National Disaster Reconstruction, and 13th National Brownfield's Conference 2009.
- SME presents alternative energy panel at 2008 OTC. // Mining Engineering;Jul2008, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p71
The article discusses the highlights of the 2008 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) in Houston, Texas on May 5-8, 2008. A total of 2,500 companies were featured in the exhibit. George Luxbacher, 2008 president of Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME), moderated a panel...
- POWER-GEN Draws 2,300 Attendees. Collins, Brad // Solar Today;May/Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p54
The article reports that 23,000 people attended the fourth annual POWER-GEN Renewable Energy and Fuels conference on March 6-8, 2007 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The sessions focused on issues and trends that affect the progress of the renewable energy industry. There were 170 exhibitors for the trade...