CTAM Summit '04: Schedule of Events
- Big Apple is hot spot for cable this week. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;9/23/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the convening of top executives in the cable industry at the Walter Kaitz Foundation in New York. Comments from persons who usually attend the banquet; Inclusions of industry organizations that will be holding meetings during the week of September 23, 1996.
- DATEBOOK. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/3/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 14, p28
Presents a calendar of events in the cable and television industry in the U.S. in April 2006. North American Broadcasters Association' 2006 Annual General Meeting & Conference; Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association Wireless 2006; International Radio & Television Society...
- Cable sees answer in better marketing. Atkinson, Claire; Kerwin, Ann Marie // Advertising Age;7/26/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 30, p23
Focuses on issues discussed during the 2004 Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing conference in Boston, Massachusetts. Products that contribute to confusion among consumers; Significance of satellite services to the cable industry; Concern raised by Donny Deutsch, CEO of...
- Random Notes:. Maxwell, Paul // CableFAX Daily;4/24/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 79, p6
Presents updates on the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 2006. Presentation of the 2006 Cable Sales Management Conference by Cable Advertising Bureau; Featured speaker at A Celebration of Success fund-raiser dinner for the Business School at CU-Denver; Schedule of the 1st...
- EVENTS. // Multichannel News;11/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p28
Presents the schedule of several cable television-related events in the U.S. from November 2004 to January 2005. Virginia Cable & Telecommunications Association's 38th Annual Convention in Roanoke, Virginia; NAMIC New York 11th annual Holiday Benefit Gala in New York; Reed Television Group's...
- Wired Science. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p15
Presents information on the 2003 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit to be held in Seattle, Washington. Estimated number of attendees; Speakers; Objective of the event.
- Western Show hitches ride with broadband. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;11/20/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 48, p32
Focuses on the 2000 Western Show cable television industry show to be held in Los Angeles, California. Highlights of the event; Focus on the industry's broadband business operations.
- How to Succeed in Business Services. Barrett, Larry // Multichannel News;11/10/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p11
The article reports on the 2008 CTAM Summit's Case Study Winners' Session to be held on November 11, 2008. A trio of cable operators will be recognized during the event for developing, executing, and documenting successful business-services marketing campaigns throughout 2007. The article...
- TO CTAM SUMMITEERS IN '05 AND '06. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p87
Reflects on the 2004 and 2005 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit in the U.S. Technologies that will require marketing in 2005; Topic to be discussed in the 2005 summit; Participation of a number of companies to the Cable Host Interface Licensing Agreement.