- Conference to highlight event planning. // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/09/98, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p34
Reports on the educational conference titled `Special Events in the Next Millennium--Defining Your Future,' sponsored by the International Special Events Society's Indiana Chapter. Speakers; Venue; Date; Contact information.
- EVENTTECH RETURNS. Heasley, Jessica // Event Marketer Magazine;Jun/Jul2012, p3
The article offers information on the second annual EventTech to be held on November 13-14, 2012 in New York City.
- Event management. // Supply Management;3/30/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p37
The article offers information on the second seminar examining the buying of event management services will he held in London, England on June 4, 2006.
- 'Music and Market Saturday' slated for May 17 in Cisco. // Breckenridge American;5/10/2008, p5A
The article reports on the plan of the Cisco Chamber of Commerce to host the first Music and Market Saturday event at the Community Pavilion in Cisco, Texas on May 17, 2008.
- ARE THERE VIRTUES IN GOING VIRTUAL? Mickey, Bill // Expo Magazine;Jun2011, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p4
The article presents the author's comments on whether event planners should think about launching a virtual extension of their events.
- PRAGUE 2005 PROGRAM. // Wire Journal International;Aug2005, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p61
Presents the schedule of events at the Prague 2005 technical conference in Prague, Czech Republic.
- International interest rises. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p8
Features Miason&Objet, a homewares show held last September 2003, in Paris. Total number of attendees; Schedule for the next show.
- ITMA: More than Showtime's sponsor. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;1/5/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p2
Details the semiannual Showtime trade shows of the furniture industry in the U.S. in January and July 2004. Number of members; Organizers; Themes of the events.
- Calendar. // Home Textiles Today;11/15/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p13
Presents a calendar of events involving professional organizations of the textile industry and house furnishings industry and trade.