PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p12
Presents updates on executive succession and calendar of events in the cable television programming industry in the U.S. as of July 2004. Kerry Sheldon Hughes of ABC Network Group; Chris Shea of Comcast Corp.; Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit.
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p18
Highlights the appointment of several executives and the schedule of events in the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 25, 2005. Mike Quigley at Alcatel; Bill Bell at Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic; Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association Annual Conference.
- Life near the bottom. Grego, Melissa // Broadcasting & Cable;02/07/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p24
Focuses on television broadcasting trends addressed at the convention of the National Association of Television Programming Executives (NATPE) in New Orleans, Louisiana. Odds for the success of programs scheduled for launching in the 2000 season; Shows that will continue production.
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p46
Presents an update on executives and events in the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of August 1, 2005. Appointment of Sue Rynn at Comcast Corp.; Promotion of Sean Cocchia at Disney Channel Worldwide; Dates set for the 2006 Winter Educational Conference of the National Cable...
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p34
Presents updates related to the television industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Identification of various appointments and promotions of executives in various television networks; Details on various conventions on television broadcasting; Information on the exhibitions related to the...
- NATPE Tiers Entry Fees. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;11/10/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 45, p21
Presents information on the upcoming U.S. National Association of Television Program Executives 2004. Admission levels; Primary objective of the event; Information on a session titled "Loose Cannons: The Sat What They Mean and Mean What They Say."
- Industry Should Show Its Support for NATPE. // Television Week;1/22/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p12
This article argues that the U.S. television broadcasting industry should show its support for the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) in 2007. NATPE President Rick Feldman and his crew deserve kudos for continuing to create a forum that facilitates transactions and...
- Digital News Draws, but Some Fear It Means Loss of Focus. Lisotta, Christopher // Television Week;1/23/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p15
The article focuses on the implications of the discussion of new media platforms at the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) convention and exhibition held in Las Vegas, Nevada from January 24 to 26, 2006. Roger King, CEO of CBS Enterprises, has expressed his concerns on...
- Comcast bows 'Net service Fancast. LITTLETON, CYNTHIA // Daily Variety;12/16/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 51, p7
The article reports on the decision of Comcast to make its Fancast Xfinity TV online video service available to its subscribers in the U.S. The author explains that the service was previously in a trial mode with about 5,000 subscribers. He also mentions that the service will be enjoyed by...