- Foodservice forecast. Hall, Susan Bard // Hotel & Motel Management;10/21/96, Vol. 211 Issue 18, p29
Reports on food-and-beverage companies planning to exhibit at the 1996 International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show on November 9-12, 1996. Chile Guy; Empress Chocolates; Lavazza Premium Coffees Corp.; Fat Free Foods Inc.
- EVENTS. // Food Manufacture;May2004, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p60
Presents a calendar of exhibitions and conferences on the food industry from May 11 to October 27, 2004.
- NEWS: THE WEEK IN HOSPITALITY. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/4/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4663, p12
The article focuses on miscellaneous topics including news briefs related to the hospitality industry, various food, tourism and catering exhibitions, competitions and awards and tips on saving energy and money. Heron Tower in London, England, has signed a deal with Drake & Morgan and Sushi...
- International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show checks in . Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;11/12/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p57
Highlights the 86th annual International Hotel/Motel and Restaurant Show at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, New York. Presentations of educational seminars, culinary competitions, chef's demonstrations and exhibits; Discussion on problems and challenges facing the foodservice...
- The Power of 10. Gould, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;11/7/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 45, Special Section p3
Highlights the First Annual International Foodservice Technology Exposition in the U.S. Objectives of the event; Theme and focus of the program; Sponsors and organizers of the event; Activities and participants of the program.
- Open For Business. // Checkout;Aug2015, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p30
The article offers information on the 2015 Food & Hospitality Ireland exposition to be held at the Citywest Events Centre in Ireland from September 16-17, 2015.
- CALENDAR. // Food Logistics;Sep2004, Issue 71, p56
Provides information on conferences, expositions and seminars in the food industry in the U.S. from October to November 2004. CLM Conference; APICS International Conference and Exposition; Food Industry Productivity Show.
- What, Where & When. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2009, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p26
A calendar of events for the hospitality industry from September 14 to October 21, 2009 is presented which includes a trade show for beverage and liquid food technology in Munich, Germany, a seminar of the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association in Newark, New Jersey, and the 2009...
- EVENTS CATERER. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/18/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4350, p16
Presents the schedule of events related to the food and hospitality industry in England in November and December 2004. Masterclass: Presentations to Win Business conference; Arena Lunch with Beverly King; Food on the Move conference; Catering Update's Bad Taste Christmas Party; 2004 Hotel...