- HARDI Holds First National Convention. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/29/2003, Vol. 220 Issue 18, p6
Highlights the first national convention of the Heating, Airconditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International in San Francisco, California. Theme of the event; Number of attendees; Programs and activities.
- SMACNA Plans To Address Early Startup. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/29/2004, Vol. 223 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association's attempt to produce a white paper to address the issue of early startup of an equipment during construction. Danger in starting up the heating, ventilation and air conditioning system during construction; Plans of...
- Meetings & Shows. // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p16
This article lists conferences, meetings, and trade shows in the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning industries in North America and outside scheduled in 2005 and 2006. Events include: Solar World Conference in Orlando, Florida; Building Simulation in Montreal, Quebec; Heating,...
- IIAR Advocates Ammonia in China. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;5/1/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration (IIAR) conference about IIAR's continuous efforts in advocating ammonia refrigeration in China. According to Bill Bowles, IIAR chairman, the effort is to develop a working relationship with the Chinese Association of...
- Protecting IPR Policies. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/2/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 9, p6
Information about the various topics discussed at the 2007 meeting of the International Council of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Manufacturers Association (ICARMA) on building stronger global Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVACR) industry is presented. The meeting...
- Off The Beaten Path. Beverly, Robert // Engineered Systems;Dec2006, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p8
The author discusses his anticipation to attend the 2007 American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers and AHR conventions in Dallas, Texas. He states that both events will focus on air conditioning and ventilation system. He also presents some lecturers and topics to...
- AHR Expo announces new endorsing association; returns to NYC after 17-year hiatus. // Engineered Systems;Oct2007, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p84
The article reports on the announcement of International Exposition Co. regarding the endorsement of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association (PHCC) for the 2008 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo). The company has received the...
- The Association of the Cooling and Air-conditioning Industry Takes Perfect Care of Its Members. �pacek, Bohuslav // Czech Business & Trade;2004, Issue 11/12, p44
Features the Association of the Cooling and Air-Conditioning Industry, union of Czech and foreign firms, entrepreneurs, institutions and experts operating in the sector in the Czech Republic. History of the organization; Objectives of the association; Contribution of the association to the sector.
- Mold, Moisture, And More. Skaer, Mark // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/29/2003, Vol. 220 Issue 18, p14
Highlights the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers Winter Meeting in Chicago, Illinois. Theme of the event; Programs and activities; Attendees.