- Go to the Expo. Ivanovich, Michael M. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2004, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p7
Discusses the importance of attending the International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition for the engineering community. Average number of registered attendees in the conference from 2000 to 2003 according to International Expo; Significance of staying abreast with the latest...
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Oct2004, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p16
Presents the schedule of events in line with the heating and ventilation industry in the U.S. from October 2004 to March 2005. Efficient Electro-Technology Exposition and Conference; 19th International Maintenance Conference; American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning...
- MEETINGS AND SHOWS. // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2013, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p18
A calendar of events related to the heating, refrigeration and air conditioning sectors is presented, including Annual Conference of the National Air Filtration Association in Georgia to be held in September 2013, World Energy Engineering Congress in Washington, D.C. in September 2013 and the...
- ISH North America Partners With Business News. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/13/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 15, p7
Reports the staging of the International Sanitation & Heating North America international conference and trade show in Toronto, Ontario. Sponsors of the activity; Features of the trade exhibit; Participants of the event.
- HEVAR highlights. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Sep2009, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p28
The article offers information on the HEVAR London Show to be held at The Royal Horticultural Halls in Victoria, London, England on September 23-24, 2009.
- calendar of events. // Snips;Feb2014, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p42
A calendar of events for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry is presented which includes the International Roofing Expo, the annual convention of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association and the International Builders' Show.
- calendar of events. // Snips;Nov2013, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p30
A calendar of events is presented including the 2013 Fabtech show on November 18-21, 2013 at the McCormick Place convention center in Chicago, Illinois, the Heating, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Distribution International's 11th annual convention on December 7-10, 2013 at JW Marriott...
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Feb2004, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p18
Presents a calendar of conferences in the heating, piping and air-conditioning industry in the U.S. for 2004. International Institute Ammonia Refrigeration Conference & Trade Show to be held in Orlando, Florida from February 29 to March 3; 2004 International Conference and Exhibition on Health...
- training track. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/29/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 5, p82
The article presents a calendar of events at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas from January 29 to 31, 2007 as part of the International Air-Conditioning Heating Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo). A session titled "What's New & Green in Building Automation AHR Expo 2007?" will be...