Go to the Expo
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2004, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p16
Presents the schedule of conferences and trade shows in the heating, piping and ventilation industry in the U.S. in 2004. International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration Conference and Trade Show in Orlando, Florida; 2004 International Conference and Exhibition on Health Facility Planning,...
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Oct2004, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p16
Presents the schedule of events in line with the heating and ventilation industry in the U.S. from October 2004 to March 2005. Efficient Electro-Technology Exposition and Conference; 19th International Maintenance Conference; American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning...
- MEETINGS AND SHOWS. // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2013, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p18
A calendar of events related to the heating, refrigeration and air conditioning sectors is presented, including Annual Conference of the National Air Filtration Association in Georgia to be held in September 2013, World Energy Engineering Congress in Washington, D.C. in September 2013 and the...
- Virtue is its own award. Beverly, Robert // Engineered Systems;Oct2000, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p8
Editorial. Focuses on the status of the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry in the United States. Interests of the market on the industry; Relevance of the Engineering Team award given by the Engineered Systems journal in promoting HVAC; Promotional exposure of the...
- Frost & Sullivan sees the dollars begin to shift. Are they shifting toward you? Sinclair, Ken // Engineered Systems;Aug2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on the impact of meeting the needs for expert professional maintenance of sophisticated heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems of facilities infrastructure in the U.S. Generation of revenue-generating core competencies; Provision of a significant cost advantage in a...
- calendar of events. // Snips;Feb2014, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p42
A calendar of events for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry is presented which includes the International Roofing Expo, the annual convention of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association and the International Builders' Show.
- training track. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/29/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 5, p82
The article presents a calendar of events at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas from January 29 to 31, 2007 as part of the International Air-Conditioning Heating Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo). A session titled "What's New & Green in Building Automation AHR Expo 2007?" will be...
- ISH North America Partners With Business News. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/13/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 15, p7
Reports the staging of the International Sanitation & Heating North America international conference and trade show in Toronto, Ontario. Sponsors of the activity; Features of the trade exhibit; Participants of the event.
- HEVAR highlights. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Sep2009, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p28
The article offers information on the HEVAR London Show to be held at The Royal Horticultural Halls in Victoria, London, England on September 23-24, 2009.