- The Sentimeter, Part 1. Gibbs, Mark // Network World;8/3/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p26
The article offers information on OpenAmplify, a web application which is a linguistic engine that presents a block of text to analyze through a RESTful API. It states that OpenAmplify is useful in correcting one's writing style and it can help a writer to better analyze his writing composition....
- iSpy. // Dolly;Jun2009, Issue 464, p136
The article reviews two web sites including www.youtube/com/user/Fred and meglobe.com.
- Culture and Arts. // Rwanda Country Review;2010, p87
The article lists several links for students of culture including web sites on foreign language phrases for travelers, international recipes, and national anthems.
- VOXOPOP: Voice-Based Discussion for Language Classrooms. Kiliçkaya, Ferit // AATSEEL Newsletter;Apr2012, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p7
The article reviews the web site Voxopop, available at http://www.voxopop.com.
- Culture and Arts. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Mozambique Country Review;2013, p145
A list of websites useful for students of cultures is presented including foreign language phrases for travelers, national anthems and holidays around the world.
- Lingt Editor. // Language Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p45
The article reviews the web site Lingt Editor, located at http://lingtlanguage.com, from the Lingt Language.
- How to... Converse with the locals. // Practical Caravan;Jun2014, p26
The article offers tips on how to know local languages such as downloading smarphone language applications, taking a language course, and visiting a free language website.
- Good Things Come inâ€¦. // Language Magazine;Apr2008, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p53
The article reviews the Web site Miscositas.com, which contains a wide variety of resources for English, Spanish, French, Italian and Thai learners.
- Peeves and Antipeeves. Kilgore, John // Vocabula Review;May2013, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p1
The article reviews the web site Language Log, the blogging home of some famous linguists and scholars.