- Dusk to Dawn (Book Review). Palmer, Lucinda J.; Pollack, Pamela D. // School Library Journal;Mar82, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p133
Reviews a book for preschool and primary school children titled 'Dusk to Dawn: Poems of Night,' by Helen Hill and others.
- Dawn. de Camôes, Luíis // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Oct2002, Issue 126, p41
Presents the poem 'Dawn.'
- Ophthalmology at Dawn. Maris, Kathryn // Ploughshares;Spring99, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p167
Presents the poem `Opthalmology at Dawn.'
- Night's Dawn. Hao, Phan Nhien // Literary Review;Winter2000, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p177
Presents the poem `Night's Dawn.'
- Dawn. // National Review;10/14/2002, Vol. 54 Issue 19, p60
The article presents the poem "DAWN." First Line: Welcome into my cell, Last Line: whitethroated golden one!
- PELICANS AT DAWN (Poem). Hartmann, Van // Phi Kappa Phi Forum;Fall2003, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p47
Presents the poem "Pelicans at Dawn," by Van Hartmann.
- Dawn. Cho, Alyssa // Stone Soup;May/Jun2013, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p21
The poem "Dawn" by Alyssa Cho is presented. First Line: Silver mist lingering in the air Last Line: To watch the world awaken.
- Dawn. Dalakoura, Veroniki // Visions International;2011, Issue 84, p8
Presents the poem "Dawn," by Veroniki Dalakoura. First Line: The bird I keep captive; Last Line: With life, children, and luck.
- Dawn. Katz, Vincent // Provincetown Arts;2005/2006, Vol. 20, p130
Presents the poem "Dawn," by Vincent Katz. First Line: a grey sky; Last Line: full.