- Puerto Rican literature in Georgia? An interview with Judith Ortiz Cofer. Ocasio, Rafael // Kenyon Review;Fall92, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p43
Interviews Judith Ortiz Cofer, a Puerto Rican writer residing in Louisville, Georgia. Family; Acquaintance with Spanish literature; Community; The Santeria religion; Psychological exile; Relationship of poetry and prose; Folklore.
- Speaking in Puerto Rican: An Interview with Judith Ortiz Cofer. Ocasio, Rafael; Ganey, Rita // Bilingual Review;May-Aug1992, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p143
Presents an interview with Puerto Rican poet, Judith Ortiz Cofer. Poetry as an obsession; Publication of poetry in traditional mainstream journals; Commitment in poetry writing.
- AN EARLY MYSTERY. // Kenyon Review;Fall91, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p19
Presents the poem "An Early Mystery," by Judith Ortiz Cofer.
- THE LESSON OF THE TONGUE. // Kenyon Review;Fall91, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p21
Presents the poem "The Lesson of the Tongue," by Judith Ortiz Cofer.
- Penelope. Cofer, Judith Ortiz // Southern Review;Autumn1987, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p808
Presents the poem "Penelope," by Judith Ortiz Cofer.
- Dear Odysseus. Cofer, Judith Ortiz // Southern Review;Autumn1987, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p809
Presents the poem "Dear Odysseus," Judith Ortiz Cofer.
- HEART TRANSPLANT. Senator, Jennifer; Dyer, Candice // Atlanta;July2005, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p30
The article focuses on Judith Ortiz Cofer who lives in Atlanta, Georgia, but her identity remains in Puerto Rico. Judith Ortiz Cofer was born in Puerto Rico but moved as an adult to this state, where she has stayed, writing poems, novels and essays as bracing and bittersweet as a cup of cafe con...
- The Meaning of Consuelo (Book). Seaman, Donna // Booklist;10/1/2003, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p299
Reviews the book "The Meaning of Consuelo," by Judith Ortiz Cofer.
- An Island Like You. Vasilakis, Nancy // Horn Book Magazine;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p464
The article presents a review of the book "An Island Like You: Stories of the Barrio," by Judith Ortiz Cofer.
- A LEGION OF DARK ANGELS. // Kenyon Review;Fall91, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p20
Presents the poem "A Legion of Dark Angels," by Judith Ortiz Cofer.