For the Hog Killing
- Wendell Berry: Living within our limits. McCaig, D. // Country Journal;Mar/Apr90, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p40
Profiles farmer and author Wendell Berry and describes how he cares for the land and animals of his farm in Kentucky to preserve them while still making them productive.
- On a scrap of land in Henry county. Polsgrove, C. // Sierra;Nov/Dec90, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p88
Profiles Wendell Berry, farmer, writer, teacher and lecturer and his views on rural life and farming and farmers' future in America.
- How to say no. Gendron, George // Inc.;Jan93, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p11
Presents a rejection letter from poet Wendell Berry, whose ability to say no gracefully surely is an art. The ability to say no is an essential job skill for a young, growing company.
- From the files. McCaig, Donald // Country Journal;May/Jun96, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p81
Reports that Wendell Berry produces information on agriculture and marriage in `Living Within Out Limits,' an article published in the March 1990 issue of Country Journal. What information includes; Opinion of his values.
- 745 BOYLSTON STREET. // Atlantic (02769077);Feb92, Vol. 269 Issue 2, p4
Profiles author Wendell Berry. Published works; Educational attainment; Career history.
- In the company of immortals. Chappell, Fred // World & I;Feb97, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p242
Interprets the themes of author Wendell Berry's works. Homeliness of rural America portrayed in his 1996 book `A World Lost'; Berry's reputation as a ruralist; Responsibilities for remembering the community's stability according to Berry's works.
- CONTEMPLATION. Berry, Wendell // Yoga International;Fall2010, Issue 111, p96
The article presents a quote from Wendell Berry, farmer, philosopher, and writer related to contemplation.
- The burden of the Gospels. Berry, Wendell // Christian Century;9/20/2005, Vol. 122 Issue 19, p22
Presents an excerpt from the book "The Way of Ignorance and Other Essays," by Wendell Berry.
- Toward a healthy community: An interview with Wendell Berry. // Christian Century;10/15/97, Vol. 114 Issue 28, p912
Presents an interview with Wendell Berry, author of more than 30 books of fiction, poetry and essays, on economics and understanding of community. Elements of a good or healthy community; Involvement in maintaining or recovery of such a community; Steps taken by cities toward becoming...