The Transmigration of Soul
- KEARNS -- A TRADITION IN SAUSAGE MAKING. // Checkout;Sep2010, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p83
The article offers information on the strategy used by John Kearns, owner of a butcher shop, in making his handmade sausage on Parnell Street, Ireland.
- ITA wraps up December Showtime, honors industry leaders. Hodnett, Cindy // Furniture/Today;12/12/2016, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p2
The article announces recipients of the 2016 International Textile Alliance (ITA) Awards including the Most Loyal Buyer to Regenia Payne of Bernhardt Furniture, Most Dedicated Representative to John Kearns of Hamilton Fabrics and Outstanding Representative Leather to Wil Walker of Carroll Leather.
- Furniture makers join ITMA board; Kearns named president. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;9/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p16
The article reports on the newly appointed members of the board of directors of the International Textile Market Association (ITMA), producer of the semiannual Showtime fabric events in High Point, North Carolina. John Kearns has been appointed board president for a two-year term. Board members...
- John Kearns (ed.): Translator and Interpreter Training: Issues, Methods and Debates. alQinai, Jamal // Babel;2011, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p359
The article reviews the book "Translator and Interpreter Training: Issues, Methods and Debates," edited by John Kearns.
- Bewear, Bware, Beware. The TyposquatterS. Jepson, Kevin // Credit Union Journal;7/31/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 30, p11
The article reports on typosquatters in the credit industry who register domain name that is a slight variation of the legitimate, trademarked website. It presents the case of Wescom Credit Union as an example of a case on typosquatting. Wescom's public relations manager John Kearns said they...
- New show sells out. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;11/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the 16th Studio design show sponsored by International Textile Market Association (ITMA.) The Studio design show, a new concept included by the organizers in the fabric event, is scheduled from December 3 to 6, 2006. The article says that the bookings for the fabric event...
- Joel Alan Lehman: Pure Texan. Cackett, Alan // Maverick;Dec2007, Issue 65, p58
The article reviews the music release "Pure Texan," by Joel Alan Lehman and John Kearns.
- Briefs. // Kentucky Law Enforcement Magazine;Spring2014, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p6
The article offers news briefs related to law enforcement services in Kentucky as of March 2014. The Department of Criminal Justice Training has started using the micro blogging website Twitter. Highway fatalities declined to 635 numeric values in the year 2013. Lieutenant John Kearns has...