- Unity. Swarat, Cleo V. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/ 9/2013, Vol. 116 Issue 19, p1B
The poem "Unity" by Cleo V. Swarat is presented. First Line: I dreamed I stood in a studio; Last Line: and behind the teacher stood the home!
- Unity. Janov, Andrea // Chiron Review;Winter2009, Issue 83, p32
Presents the poem "Unity," by Andrea Janov. First Line: We pay the three-dollar cover; Last Line: stumble : hands reach out : break our fall.
- Unity. Love, Michael // Skipping Stones;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p6
The article presents the poem "Unity," by Michael Love. First Line: If you separate within society, Last Line: Strong friendships, happiness and unity.
- UNITY. Churchman, Anne // 21st Century;Jan90, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p15
The article presents the poem "Unity," by Anne Churchman. First Line: Standing just below the ledge, Last Line: be only a quixotic vision?
- UNITY. SHEPARD, ODELL // Lonely Flute;1/1/1917, p22
The poem "Unity," by Odell Shepard is presented. First Line: Where the long valley slopes away; Last Line: The ancient ritual of the dust.
- Unity. Jefferies, Landon // Teen Ink;Oct2000, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p14
The article presents the poem "Unity," by Landon Jefferies. First Line: I believe in Unity. Last Line: Yes that is what we need.
- Umoja (Unity). Moore, Porchia A. // Drumvoices Revue;Spring-Fall2004, Vol. 12 Issue 1/2, p27
Presents the poem "Umoja (Unity)," by Porchia A. Moore.
- LOST UNITY. SCHULMAN, GRACE // American Women Poets / Amerikali kadin sairler;1992, p68
The article presents the poem "Lost Unity," by Grace Schulman. First Line: Worlds born again; Last Line: My hand a star.
- Unity. // California Reader;Summer2012, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p34
The poem "Unity" is presented. First Line: I dreamed I stood in a studio; Last Line: and behind the teacher, the home.