Economic Stimulus Package
- Hooked. Lewandowski, Stephen // Chiron Review;Spring2011, Issue 94, p6
Presents the poem "Hooked," by Stephen Lewandowski. First Line: Lying awake late at night; Last Line: and took, still unhealed.
- Naming the Ghost. Lewandowski, Stephen // Connecticut River Review;Summer2011, p50
The poem "Naming the Ghost," by Stephen Lewandowski is presented. First Line: It is rumored that walking down a New World; Last Line: difference, if there ever was one.
- good taste, good time. // Greenwich Magazine;May2015, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p70
The article focuses on restraints Harlan Social and Harlan Publick co-owned by Stephen Lewandowski including their distinct styles, providing chefs with fresh local ingredients available for giving unique experiences to its customers, and their exquisite food, service and wonderful time.
- THE DISH. // Greenwich Magazine;Mar2015, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p95
The article presents career profile of Stephen Lewandowski, owner and executive chef of Harlan Social restaurant in Stamford, Connecticut with details including his working guidelines for its restaurant staffs, challenges in managing the restaurants and personal advice on restaurant management.
- Inside & Out (Book Review). McPheron, Judith // Library Journal;6/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p1342
Reviews the book 'Inside and Out,' by Stephen Lewandowski.
- Hors D'oeuvre For 500 At Tribeca Grill's 25th Anniversary Party. duffy, gillian // New York;11/9/2015, Vol. 48 Issue 24, p11
The article discusses highlights of the 25th anniversary party of Tribeca Grill in NewYork City in 2015. It discusses menu prepared by chefs Richard Corbo of Tribeca, Ricky Estrellado of Nobu and Stephen Lewandowski of Harlan Social. Actor Robert De Niro, one of the restaurant's partners, led...