- Spider Woman. Leet, Karen M. // Faces (07491387);Oct96, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p21
Presents the poem `Spider Woman,' by Karen M. Leet.
- Spider Time. Stewart, Christine // Ploughshares;Winter1999/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p26
Presents the poem `Spider Time.'
- SPIDER DANCE. Wood, Karenne // Orion Magazine;Spring2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p61
Presents the poem 'Spider Dance.'
- SPIDER HUNTING. // Dream of Feet;1976, p26
The article presents the poem "Spider Hunting." First Line: Spider hunting in my daughter's; Last Line: There is no road to coexistence.
- The Spider. Auerbach, Joshua // Chaffin Journal;2002, p115
Presents the poem "The Spider," by Joshua Auerbach.
- The Spider. Lerner, Ben // Columbia;2011, Issue 48, p106
The poem "The Spider" by Ben Lerner is presented. First Line: Are these the kinds of materials; Last Line: I acknowledge that.
- The Eensy, Weensy Spider (in English and Swedish). Mitchell, Marianne // Highlights for Children;Nov96, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p11
Presents the English and Swedish texts of the children's poem `The Eensy, Weensy Spider.
- The Spider. Eff, Johannes // National Review;9/14/1979, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p1148
The article presents the poem "The Spider," by Johannes Eff. First Line: You'll notice what the spiderects; Last Line: They're smart, so why matriculate?
- Spider Coach. Walsh, Martin // America;11/1/1969, Vol. 121 Issue 14, p393
The article presents the poem "Spider Coach," by Martin Walsh. First Line: A vandal stone; Last Line: The National Spider.