- Daniel James: 1914-1994. // Human Events;12/23/94, Vol. 50 Issue 49, p8
Reports on the death of Daniel James, an expert on Latin America and anti-communist on December 9, 1994 at Silver Spring, Maryland. Information about James.
- Daniel `Chappie James, Jr. A.O. // Cobblestone;Feb97, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p19
Presents the story of early African American aviator Daniel `Chappie' James Jr. James' determination to succeed despite of the obstacles he faced; Family background; Highlights of aviation career.
- United in love. // Jet;1/30/95, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p28
Reports on the wedding of Bettie Turner and Daniel James in St. Louis, Missouri. Details of the groom and his bride.
- Reviews. Kresin, Susan C. // Slavic & East European Journal;Spring96, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p201
Reviews the book `James Daniel Armstrong: In Memoriam,' edited by Charles E. Gribble et al.
- Ethopoiesis. James, Daniel // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/4/2014, Vol. 186 Issue 4, p297
The poem "Ethopoiesis," by Dr. Daniel James is presented. First Line: Girl meets boy, X meets Y Last Line: Or bring out the dead.
- Daniel James III, son of 1st black U.S. 4-star general Chappie James, leads Texas National Guard. // Jet;12/18/95, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p6
Reports that Brigadier General Daniel James III has been installed as commander of the Texas National Guard during a ceremony in Austin. James' father Daniel II as first black four-star general; Military career; Duties as commander of the Texas National Guard.
- Good decision. Henderson, Rick // Reason;Mar94, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the US Supreme Court's ruling on individual rights on the case `U.S. v. James Daniel Good Real Property.' Facts and issue of the case.
- PROSECUTORS MAKING (BAD) LAW? Mullock, Alexandra // Medical Law Review;Summer2009, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p290
The article presents a commentary on the decision of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) that the family of the deceased Daniel James is not liable for any criminal charges. It states that the decision considers the defendant's behaviour whether he was satisfied with the evidential element...
- WORLD'S BIGGEST JET PILOT. // Ebony;May1954, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p80
The article profiles African American jet fighter pilot Major Daniel James.