- 5TH GRADE POETRY PERFORMANCE - BRONX, NY. // Black Renaissance/Renaissance Noire;Spring/Summer2015, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p103
The poem "5TH GRADE POETRY PERFORMANCE" is presented. First Line: Their classmates dropped; Last Line: of applause.
- Multimedia Review: Video: Music. MacMillan, Kathleen Kelly; Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;Feb2000, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p62
Reviews the videotape `Instrumental Classmates.'
- Naples (FL) High School Library Media Center. Minkel, Walter // School Library Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p26
Highlights the Web site of the Naples High School Library Media Center in Naples, Florida (www.collierschools.com/nhs/lmc). Content on the site including the prevention of online plagiarism to poetry written by classmates; The site's redesign which offers more useful tools, such as the library's...
- Epiphany. Oakman, B. N. // Eureka Street;7/13/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p23
The poem "Epiphany" by B. N. Oakman is presented. First Line: Save two, my classmates in Poetry are young enough to be my children. My trade, Last Line: Suddenly, as if for the first time, I realise I like him.
- The Mass Mind in Motion. Caraway, Dirk // Poetry;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 188 Issue 4, p337
This article presents views of the author on poetry writing. The West Wing may seem a long way from Iowa City, but being a writer for the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, the author doesn't feel that he has abandoned poetry at all. Sure, his classmates are winning the book prizes...
- Celebrate POETRY. // Writing;Apr/May2006, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that April is National Poetry Month, and April 10-16, 2006 is Young People's Poetry Week (YPPW). Celebrate this annual event by reading works by great poets of the past and present, writing poems and sharing them with the friends and classmates. In honor of YPPW, one can also...
- low-cost laptops. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;10/1/2011, p1
See Classmate, OLPC and Eee PC.
- WHISKERS'S CORNER. // Weekly Reader - Edition 2;4/7/2006, Vol. 75 Issue 22, p4
Presents a quiz about the behavior of a classmate.
- Dickey's "The Eagle's Mile" in the Making. Stender, Jessica // South Carolina Review;Spring2005, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p98
This article informs that the author would like to begin by mentioning again some of the history of a project on poet James Dickey. On July 24, 2004, along with eight of his classmates from Clemson University's Massachusetts in English program, he was given the remarkable opportunity of visiting...
- What I learned in Catholic high school. Cunningham, Francis X. // America;10/11/1997, Vol. 177 Issue 10, p17
The article focuses on the difference between a principal of intent versus its effect within society. The author discusses how studying poetry that discriminated against Italian-Americans affected his classmates, explores how issues can be skewed based on whether it directly impacts someone, and...