- Sauciness and sensibility. Rickey, Carrie // Film Comment;Mar/Apr93, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p88
Profiles Stephen Harvey, the late film scholar. Talking with Liza Minnelli after gala tribute to Gregory Peck; Associate curator of the Museum of Modern Art; Photographic memory; Comments on Joan Crawford; Historical knowledge; Understanding the star persona; More.
- A PLANNER WITH PLANS TO MAKE PLANS. // Xtra (Toronto);9/11/2008, Issue 623, p31
The article profiles Stephen Harvey, a bisexual researcher and activist.
- POETRY: For a classmate. Harvey, Stephen // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/6/2011, Vol. 183 Issue 12, pE969
The poem "For a Classmate," by Stephen Harvey is presented. First Line: The last time that I saw you, you were stoned, Last Line: Clear and colourless, ethereal.
- Pronouncements. Harvey, Stephen Thomas // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;4/27/2011, Vol. 305 Issue 16, p1633
The poem "Pronouncements," by Stephen Thomas Harvey is presented. First Line: It is nine o'clock; visitation hours; Last Line: a white coat hurrying from death to death.
- Alms. Harvey, Stephen T. // Annals of Internal Medicine;3/1/2016, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p341
The poem "Alms," by Stephen T. Harvey is presented. First Line: No one with you; Last Line: in your cupped palm.
- Last Dance. Harvey, Stephen // Able Muse Review;Summer2013, Issue 15, p53
The poem "Last Dance," by Stephen Harvey is presented. First Line: With Hanna barely old enough to walk; Last Line: Would leave reluctantly, as she had come.
- Our team. Pudelek, Jenna // Third Sector;1/21/2014, Issue 782, p18
The article presents an interview with Stephen Harvey, fundraising and communications director at the British social enterprise Riders for Health, about the initiatives of his team to raise funds to provide motorcycles and ambulances for health workers in Africa.
- Commencement, College of Medicine. Harvey, Stephen // Annals of Internal Medicine;3/18/2014, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p388
The poem "Commencement, College of Medicine" by Stephen Harvey is presented. First Line: Even now, father, fifty years removed; Last Line: ask someone with nothing to spare.
- Good performers grow the gap: Deloitte/WFA. // Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker;2008, Issue 535, p18
The article presents results of the ninth annual financial benchmarking study of the Australian wine industry for the 2007 vintage released by the Winemakers' Federation of Australia and Deloitte. The study shows that wineries with annual revenue below $5 million were those who were most...