- Words of disclosure. Liao, Joshua // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;12/11/2012, Vol. 184 Issue 18, pE992
The poem "Words of Disclosure," by Joshua Liao is presented. First Line: You said it was bad; Last Line: Alone.
- Waiting Room Music. Liao, Joshua // Journal of Medical Humanities;Mar2014, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p99
The poem "Waiting Room Music" by Joshua Liao is presented. First Line: The noise bleeds; Last Line: Before I hear melodies in my chest again.
- Takotsubo: Octopus Trap. Liao, Joshua // Journal of Medical Humanities;Sep2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p207
The poem "Takotsubo: Octopus Trap," is presented. First Line: Twelve leads on her chest, Last Line: Convince myself.
- Brave Silence. Liao, Joshua // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Oct2012, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p1387
The short story "Brave Silence," by Joshua Liao is presented.
- Wardrobe. Dunn, Elaine // Obsessed with Pipework;Jun2011, p10
The poem "Wardrobe" by Elaine Dunn is presented. First Line: What shall I put on today? Last Line: of lascivious sirens.
- Wardrobe. LaFemina, Gerry // Hotel Amerika;Spring2005, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p38
Presents the poem "Wardrobe," by Gerry LaFemina.
- WARDROBE. MADELEVA, M. // America;5/20/1939, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p140
The article presents the poem "Wardrobe," by M. Madeleva. First Line: My love gave me a king's robe, Last Line: He wore them instead.
- Summer Wardrobe. D. A. W. // Yankee;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p10
The poem "Summer Wardrobe" is presented. First Line: As heat arrives, Last Line: to the world.
- Woes of a Wardrobe. // Teen Ink;Dec2011, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p41
The poem "Woes of a Wardrobe" by Julie Ratcliff is presented. First Line: Have you ever tried to be a wardrobe? Last Line: for show!