An approach to the chest radiograph
- Crusade and Mission (Book Review). Hamilton, Bernard // American Historical Review;Dec85, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p1184
Reviews the book 'Crusade and Mission: European Approaches Toward the Muslims,' by Benjamin Z. Kedar.
- Silent 'Scape. Kedar, Dhruv // Teen Ink;Dec2008, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p21
The article presents the poem "Silent 'Scape," by Dhruv Kedar. First Line: A fog enveloping the silent "scape; Last Line: For a Red Dawn.
- Working creatively with traumatised children. Gill, Cicely // Therapy Today;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p45
The article reviews the book "Children and Adolescents in Trauma: Creative Therapeutic Approaches," edited by Chris Nicholson, Michael Irwin and Kedar Nath Dwivedi.
- Tejaswini Patil. Patil, Tejaswini // Muse India;Jul/Aug2013, Issue 50, p1
The poem "The Door," by Tejaswini Patil is presented. First Line: You tried to close; Last Line: Keeping us together.
- Lessons From Nature. Patil, Advait // India Currents;Aug2013, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p42
The poem "Lessons From Nature" by Advait Patil is presented. First Line: I was told- Last Line: Be like the flames.
- Ancient Wisdom versus Material Progress in William Gilmore Simms's "The Hunter of the Calawassee.". THIERAUF, DOREEN // Mississippi Quarterly;Winter/Spring2010, Vol. 63 Issue 1/2, p135
A criticism is presented of the 1838 poem "The Hunter of the Calawassee: A Legend of South Carolina," by William Gilmore Simms. The poem contains elements of the supernatural and uses allegory to caution people against harming nature. An explication of the poem is presented that considers the...
- Acute Gastritis Associated With Enterovirus Infection. CHIA, JOHN K.; CHIA, ANDREW Y. // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Jan2010, Vol. 134 Issue 1, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Practical approach to the pathologic diagnosis of gastritis" by A. Sepulveda and M. Patil in the previous issue of the journal.
- The Tents of Kedar. Kipling, Rudyard // From Mine Own People;3/1/2006, p466
Presents the play "The Tents of Kedar," by Rudyard Kipling.
- Spring Mound Mounted. Esther, John // Lesbian News;Aug2011, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p32
The article reviews the film "Joe + Belle," starring Veronica Kedar and Sivan Levy, produced and directed by Veronica Kedar.