- Adjournments. Sarkar, Sonia // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;11/9/2010, Vol. 182 Issue 16, pE753
The poem "Adjournments" by Sonia Sarkar is presented. First Line: It comes appropriately; Last Line: Like new car smell.
- An Almost Perfect World. SaRkaR, KaRan // Creative Kids;Summer2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p47
The poem "An Almost Perfect World," by Karan Sarkar, is presented. First Line: Perfect peace; Last Line: Will scrape the sky.
- victory. Greenfield, Sonia // Massachusetts Review;Winter2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p657
Presents the poem "victory," by Sonia Greenfield. First Line: the smallest v that this poem; Last Line: two lives meet.
- First Kiss. Stroud, Joseph // Country of Light;1/ 1/2004, p10
The poem "First Kiss," by Joseph Stroud is presented. First Line: was with Sonia in the closet: Last Line: and shuddering around us.
- First Kiss. Stroud, Joseph // Of This World;1/ 1/2009, p239
The poem "First Kiss," by Joseph Stroud is presented. First Line: was with Sonia in the closet; Last Line: and shuddering around us.
- Sonia Sanchez at Furious Flower Conference. Moore, Lenard D. // Natural Bridge;Fall2006, Issue 16, p2
Presents the poem "Sonia Sanchez at Furious Flower Conference," by Lenard D. Moore. First Line: Original fire; Last Line: like stir-fried onion.
- THE LAST POEM. Tagore, Rabindranath // International Gallerie;2011, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p63
The poem "The Last Poem," by Rabindranath Tagore, translated by Bina Sarkar Ellias is presented. First Line: In the midst of that day I was born; Last Line: the festival of the wordless end.
- Bird Circle. Bhaskaran, Sonia // Stone Soup;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p34
The poem "Bird Circle," by Sonia Bhaskaran is presented. First Line: Two birds spiral, Last Line: The sounds of the world return.
- POETRY. Hillsinger, Morag // Lesbian News;Jun2013, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p30
The poem "POETRY," by Morag Hillsinger is presented. First Line: Sonia Stephen Samuel: Last Line: Dredd Scott.