HUMANITIES: POETRY. Pitting cherries
- At the window. Morrison, Wynne // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/19/2010, Vol. 182 Issue 15, pE728
The poem "At the window," by Wynne Morrison, is presented. First Line: Clumsiness was the robin, Last Line: Through the melting snow.
- Roulette. Morrison, Wynne // Families, Systems & Health: The Journal of Collaborative Family ;Mar2015, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p80
The poem "Roulette" by Wynne Morrison is presented. First Line: Was it just a game? Last Line: again and again.
- Vanishing point. Morrison, Wynne // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;11/6/2012, Vol. 184 Issue 16, pE881
The poem "Vanishing Point" by Wynne Morrison is presented. First Line: Wide-footed at the bottom of the hill, Last Line: pushing aside the time for slow goodbyes.
- A Poem Found While Running. Morrison, Wynne // Tar River Poetry;Spring2008, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p7
The article presents the poem "A Poem Found While Running," by Wynne Morrison. First Line: On a day more cold and windy than is usual here, Last Line: continues far past what has always seemed its end.
- Suddenly, Too Sentimental. Morrison, Wynne Ellen // Journal of Palliative Medicine;Jun2008, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p670
The article presents the poem "Suddenly, Too Sentimental," by Wynne Ellen Morrison. First Line: I should be able to write about you. Last Line: no different from all the others.