Tags: HOUSEKEEPING (Poem)
- ON A DEAF HOUSEKEEPER. // Book of Humorous Verse;1/1/1936, p54
The poem "On a Deaf Housekeeper" is presented. First Line: Of all life's plagues I recommend to no man; Last Line: But anyhow she quits my house this night.
- Housekeeping. Hettich, Michael // Orion Magazine;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p31
The article presents the poem "Housekeeping," by Michael Hettich. First Line: Sunday mornings we walk around our house; Last Line: simply by moving our bodies.
- Housekeeping. Petty, Audrey // Cimarron Review;Spring2007, Issue 159, p7
Presents the poem "Housekeeping," by Audrey Petty. First Line: I've called Roto-Rooter quickly, leaving my Sunday plea; Last Line: how they hug the blades, how they briefly stop me.
- Housekeeping. // Quadrant Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p65
Presents the poem "Housekeeping," by Lisa Gorton. First Line: This house is busy with spiders; Last Line: that makes this rented house a wilderness.
- Housekeepers. Graham, Taylor // International Poetry Review;Spring2004, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p90
Presents the poem "Housekeepers," by Taylor Graham.
- Housekeeping. Powell, Jim // Paris Review;Spring88, Vol. 30 Issue 106, p193
Presents the poem "Housekeeping," by Jim Powell. First Line: After the old man fell; Last Line: at the ivy, letting sunlight in at the windows.
- Housekeeping. Savoie, Terry // North American Review;Spring2011, Vol. 296 Issue 2, p5
Presents the poem "Housekeeping," by Terry Savoie. First Line: 1. Turnips & Broom: Last Line: finger, an awakening to usher it on.
- Nocturnal Housekeeping. Queeney, Courtney // American Poetry Review;May/Jun2006, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p44
Presents the poem "Nocturnal Housekeeping," by Courtney Queeney. First Line: I till the baseboard dust but nothing live rises under my hands. Last Line: the front door slams shut. My dead bolt slides home.
- Housekeeping. Evans, L. A. // Nebraska Life;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p50
The article presents the poem "Housekeeping," by L. A. Evans. First Line: I love the way; Last Line: to sleep.