I ... Am ... A ... Doctor
- Eight Rants. Ossip, Kathleen // Paris Review;Summer2002, Issue 162, p97
Presents the poem "Eight Rants," by Kathleen Ossip. First Line: The Fatso; Last Line: you fixing things as God fixes them.
- Rain Rant. Cooper, Jack // Oracle (19417896);Mar2009, Vol. 8, p48
The poem "Rain Rant," by Jack Cooper is presented. First Line: With your mud-awful tantrums; Last Line: this downpour of languishing.
- RANT. Perelman, Bob // Ten to One: Selected Poems;1999, p2
The poem "Rant," by Bob Perelman is presented. First Line: You're it. The scene is set. More prizes. By this time; Last Line: wind is the ally, not air.
- RANT. Ikeda, Cathy Kanoelani // Bamboo Ridge;Sep2003, Issue 84, p184
Presents the poem "Rant," by Cathy Kanoelani Ikeda.
- Remington's Late Rant. Hulm, David // Interdisciplinary Humanities;Spring2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p100
The poem "Remington's Late Rant" by David Hulm is presented. First Line: Where better to meet than the desert, Last Line: None feel outside the family.
- RATTLEBONE'S RANT. Strahan, B. R. // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;Jul2015, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p42
The poem "Rattlebone's Rant" by B.R. Strahan is presented. First Line: It shouldn't surprise anyone; Last Line: might even fit together?
- ESPRIT D 'ESCALIER RANT. Whalen, Philip // Collected Poems of Philip Whalen;2007, p66
The poem "Esprit D'Escalier Rant," by Philip Whalen is presented. First Line: You didn't see me, you didn't hear me, I said; Last Line: May not call it love, but that's what it is.
- On Laura Schlessinger and Her N-Word Rant. // Journal of Pan African Studies;2010, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p349
The poem "On Laura Schlessinger and Her N-Word Rant," by Tony Medina is presented. First Line: If she would've; Last Line: Dr. Laura Schlessinger rinsing her mouth in the morning.