- Sperm Donor X: A Different Conception. Fennessy, K. // Video Librarian;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p70
A review of the DVD release of the childbirth and parenting documentary film "Sperm Donor X: A Different Conception," directed by Deirde Fishel is presented.
- Jane Austen's Letters. T. A. L. // Contemporary Review;Jun2012, Vol. 294 Issue 1705, p254
The article reviews the book "Jane Austen's Letters," by Jane Austen and edited by Deirde Le Faye.
- LETTER FROM THE EDITORS. Boeck, George; Esau, Erika // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Summer1984, Vol. 3 Issue 2, preceding p31
The article discusses various topics published within the issue, including a discussion by Deirde Lawrence and Susan Swartzburg on emergency planning for art libraries.
- FOUR FORCES FOR NATURE. Guernsey, Diane // Town & Country;Apr2008, Vol. 161 Issue 5335, p142
The article features American women executive Deirde Imus, Frances Beinecke, Paulette Cole and Leslie Hoffman who are committed to help spread the awareness of sustainable development.
- The Politics of Subnational Governance. // Publius: The Journal of Federalism;Summer92, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p216
The article reviews the book "The Politics of Subnational Governance," 2nd. edition, edited by Deirde A. Zimmerman and Joseph F. Zimmerman.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;11/21/1970, Vol. 46 Issue 40, p228
The article comments on a piece in West Virginia's "Huntington Herald-Dispatch" newspaper that quoted someone saying "That's a lie of the first quarter."
- WORDS OF ONE SYLLABLE DEPT. // New Yorker;2/16/1963, Vol. 38 Issue 52, p137
The article presents a quote about the aim of a person to continue the success of the Delmonico, which was published on "Real Estate Weekly." According to the person being quoted, someone told them that he intends to continue the glory of Delmonico by making the hotel elegantly luxurious. That...
- Remapping and Reframing the Victorian Novel. Winston, Elizabeth // Nineteenth Century Studies;2002, Vol. 16, p103
The article reviews several books including "The Cambridge Companion to the Victorian Novel," edited by Deirde David, "A Geography of Victorian Gothic Fiction: Mapping History's Nightmares," by Robert Mighall, and "Fiction in the Age of Photography: The Legacy of British Realism," by Nancy...
- Editorial. Popple, Keith // Community Development Journal;Jul2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p207
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Neeta Gathiram and David Hemson on the transformation of welfare in South Africa, one by Ambe J. Njoh on the water project in Cameroon, Central Africa, and one by Deirde Heenan and Rory McLaughlin on the role of...
- Applications for Technology in Faith Literacy in Contemporary Society in the UK. Landsberger, Joe // TechTrends: Linking Research & Practice to Improve Learning;Mar2007, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p7
An interview with Religious Studies lecturer Dr. Deirde Burke is presented. When asked about how her interest in religious studies started, she refers to it as accidental. She said that her claim for fellowship was based on the achievements working with her students, colleagues and the wider...