- Touch. Bray, Tara // Southern Review;Summer2003, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p464
Presents the poem "Touch," by Tara Bray.
- Motherless. Bray, Tara // New Orleans Review;2004, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p154
Presents the poem "Motherless," by Tara Bray.
- Carolyn Kizer. Shu Ting // Literary Review;Spring1989, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p318
Presents poems written by Chinese poets and translated by Carolyn Kizer. Seven sections of "The Singing Flower," by Shu Ting; "Perhaps . . . for the loneliness of an author," by Shu Ting; "Spring Goes," by Tu Fu; "I Go Too," by Tu Fu; "Reply to a Friend's Advice," by Tu Fu; "On the Way Out," by...
- Women Writer's Workshop (for L.K.). Betts, Tara // Women's Studies Quarterly;Fall/Winter2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3/4, p285
Presents the poem "Women Writers' Workshop (for L.K.)," by Tara Betts.
- Tu abrazo. Guillermo Roemmers, Alejandro // World Literature Today;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p19
The article presents the poem "Tu abrazo," by Alejandro Guillermo Roemmers. First Line: Que remanso de amor guarda tu abrazo; Last Line: que rodea mi frente con tu brazo.
- Dust (ChÃ©n Tu). Wharton, Calvin // Descant (0382909X);Winter2004, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p143
Presents the poem "Dust (ChÃ©n Tu)," by Calvin Wharton.
- Beach Sunset. Tu, Amanda // Kentucky English Bulletin;Fall2008, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p12
The article presents the poem "Beach Sunset," by Amanda Tu. First Line: Fiery red sun. Last Line: Of everyday life.
- Hemodialysis: Quality From Within. A., Tu; L., Lawson; S., Greco; C., Freeland; C., Allen // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, pe9
An abstract of the article "Hemodialysis: Quality From Within," by A. Tu, L. Lawson et al. is presented.
- Evolution. Powell, Tara // Tar River Poetry;Spring2007, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p22
The article presents the poem "Evolution," by Tara Powell. First Line: Before butter or flour, there was stolen fruit, Last Line: as then.