- CINDY LONG: FINDING HUMOR IN LIFE--AND CROCHET. Kinsler, Gwen Blakley // Crochet!;May2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p38
The article profiles Cindy Long, a crocheter and columnist for "Crochet!" magazine. She has been crocheting for the 20 years and it is something that makes her feel relaxed. She credits Carol Alexander for her job as a humor columnist for "Crochet!" However, she states that she is not into...
- Orange County Loses Assets to CalPERS. M. S. // Investment Management Weekly;10/23/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on the decision of the City Council of Rancho Santa Margarita (RSM) to move its employees from the Orange County Retirement System (OCERS) to the California Public Employees' Retirement System. Finance director for the city Cindy Long explained the reason behind the decision....
- Dollar General Gives Five Exees a Promotion. // MMR;7/13/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p21
The article reports that Variety stores company, Dollar General have promoted five executives in its merchandising and global supply chain teams including
- Tatum's Chicago Practice Expands; Adds Three New Top-Notch Professionals to Strengthen Healthcare, Accounting & Financial Services Practices. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/12/2011, Vol. 21, p486
The article announces several appointments of senior financial professionals at Tatum LLC such as Cindi Long, Roger Pederson, and Frank Berauer.
- THE CAT IN THE (CROCHETED) HAT. LONG, CINCY // Crochet!;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p66
The short story "The Cat in the (Crocheted) Hat," by Cindy Long is presented.
- MY CASELOAD IS BIGGER THAN YOURS. // Community Care;8/18/2011, Issue 1873, p12
The poem "Caseload 40," is presented. First Line: I've got a caseload that's bigger than yours; Last Line: Caseload is bigger than yours.
- Most Neuropathies Are Idiopathic. Howe, James // Journal of Religion & Health;Sep2010, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p393
The poem Most Neuropathies Are Idiopathic" by James Howe is presented. First Line: Most neuropathies are idiopathic; Last Line: it too would be worn away and gone.
- A Call to the Others. Ferrell, Arielle // Journal of Religion & Health;Sep2010, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p391
The poem "A Call to Others" by Arielle R. L. Ferrell is presented. First Line: We are out there; Last Line: But we are out there.
- The fall into history: Charles Tomlinson and Octavio Paz. Grogan, Ruth A. // Comparative Literature;Spring92, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p144
Compares Octavio Paz's writing and the imagery and language of Charles Tomlinson's poem `Assassin' (`Collected Poems' 161-63), about the assassination of Leon Trotsky. Tomlinson got his historical facts about the assassination from Isaac Deutscher's biography of Trotsky; Paz's ideas about...