- Grand Fir. Bowering, George // Canadian Literature;Sep/Dec2001, Issue 170/171, p17
Presents the poem 'Grand Fir.'
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/25/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 41, p2
The article presents a quote from stylist Josh Madden on being fashionable.
- Learn the Names of Things. Himeles, Darla // Horticulture;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p15
The article presents the poem "Learn the Names of Things," by Darla Himeles. Firs
- Self preservation. Sheehan, George // Psychology Today;May/Jun96, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p26
Quotes doctor George Sheehan on running for self-preservation.
- convoy. Trotter, Josh // Grain Magazine;Spring2004, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p45
Presents the poem "convoy," by Josh Trotter.
- Sestina. Wallaert, Josh // Briar Cliff Review;2004, Vol. 16, p17
Presents the poem "Sestina," by Josh Wallaert.
- Strange to Think of You Now. BETTINGER, JOSH // Western Humanities Review;Winter2010, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p84
The article presents the poem "Strange to Think of You Now," by Josh Bettinger.
- QUOTE OF THE MONTH. // Horse & Rider;Jan2010, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p25
The article presents a quote from horse trainer Josh Lyons on the pain component of failure.
- Untitled. // Library Journal;6/1/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 10, p13
The article presents a quote from columnist Josh Hadro discussing conflicts with comic book artists and the Library of Congress.