- Apparitions. Womack, Craig S. // James White Review;Winter95, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p16
Presents the poem 'Apparitions.'
- Apparitions. Grennan, Eamon // Sewanee Review;Spring2012, Vol. 120 Issue 2, p289
The poem "Apparitions" by Eamon Grennan is presented. First Line: Nibbling on fecund cows##t, Last Line: coming, cowled, against you.
- Apparition. Moore, Richard // New Yorker;5/30/1964, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p135
The article presents the poem "Apparition," by Richard Moore. First Line: The pretty girl on the cover. Last Line: through glitter, which is dust.
- Apparition. Doty, Mark // Five Points;2008, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p128
Presents the poem "Apparition," by Mark Doty. First Line: Chilly noon on Seventh, Last Line: to look up at me.
- Apparition. Greinke, Eric // Iconoclast;2009, Issue 103, p39
Presents the poem "Apparition," by Eric Greinke. First Line: A rabid raccoon stalked across the neighbor's; Last Line: woods, I was filled with horror & remorse.
- Apparition. McMahon, Lynne // Southern Review;Summer99, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p465
Presents the poem `Apparition.'
- Apparition. Sapp, David // Blue Unicorn;Feb2006, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p23
Presents the poem "Apparition," by David Sapp. First Line: For years we skipped like kids, Last Line: sobbing louder than our endearments.
- Apparitions. Collins, Robert // POMPA: Publications of the Mississippi Philological Association;2004, p83
Presents the poem "Apparitions," by Robert Collins.
- Apparition. Mason, Eugene // Oxford Book of English Mystical Verse;1917, p577
The poem "Apparition," by Eugene Mason is presented. First Line: HOW shall I find Him, who can be my guide? Last Line: To catch His step, to hearken what He saith.