On Witnessing Open-Heart Surgery
- Andres, the First Disciple. Morris, J. B. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);9/4/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 36, p8
The article presents a reflection on St. Andrew as the first disciple of Jesus Christ.
- In Memoriam. Faber-Langendoen, K. // Healing Muse;Fall2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1, pvi
Presents an obituary for Bonnie A. St. Andrews, poet and founding editor of "The Healing Muse."
- B. A. St. Andrews. Keeter, Susan // Healing Muse;Fall2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p37
Presents the oil pastel and graphite on paper painting "B. A. St. Andrews," by Sue Keeter.
- Founding Editor. Andrews, B. A. St. // Healing Muse;Fall2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, pvii
A photograph is presented of "The Healing Muse: A Journal of Literary & Visual Arts" founding editor B.A. St. Andrews.
- Topography: The Brain Scan. St. Andrews, B. A. // Paris Review;Winter91, Vol. 33 Issue 121, p45
Presents the poem "Topography: The Brain Scan," by B. A. St. Andrews. First Line: After you've become a human drum; Last Line: vast, boulder-strewn shore.
- The Gallery. St. Andrews, B. A. // Healing Muse;Fall2006, Vol. 6 Issue 1, pviii
Presents the poem "The Gallery," by B. A. St. Andrews. First Line: Note how your breathing changes; Last Line: Cassatt will row you home.
- Hour of the Pearl. St. Andrews, B. A. // Healing Muse;Fall2009, Vol. 9 Issue 1, pvii
Presents the poem "Hour of the Pearl," by B. A. St. Andrews. First Line: Floating world. Transfiguring; Last Line: as mollusk hoarding pearl.
- Sunday Morning. St. Andrews, Bonnie // Poetry;Jan2002, Vol. 179 Issue 4, p209
Presents the poem "Sunday Morning," by Bonnie St. Andrews.
- Your Breast a Unicorn. St. Andrews, B. A. // Healing Muse;Fall2005, Vol. 5 Issue 1, pvii
Presents the poem "Your Breast a Unicorn," by B. A. St. Andrews. First Line: Uncut and unsewn my breasts nuzzle; Last Line: cargo of women brave and beautiful as you.