- Where does Clark's clout lie? Rosie, George // New Statesman;02/14/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4473, p34
Ponders on the influence of Linda Clarke as Advocate General of Scotland. Concerns over her role in the legal system of the region; Background on her career as a lawyer; Education and family background.
- Gypsy Nights fortune teller. // East Bernard Express (TX);4/25/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 17, p1
A photograph is presented of Linda Clark, a fortune teller at the annual Gypsy Nights in downtown East Bernard, Texas.
- Monarchs. Clarke, Linda // Southern Review;Winter1988, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p222
Presents the short story "Monarchs," by Linda Clarke.
- Rejuvenation (Book Review). Laubenstein, Maija // Library Journal;2/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p502
Reviews the book 'Rejuvenation,' by Linda Clark.
- THE MONOLOGUE. // Metro (NZ);Dec2004, Issue 282, p144
The article presents monologues of "Big Boots to Fill! Some of the dialogues are : Too gushy. Susan Wood? Too mushy. Kim Hill? Too mean, Tony Veitch? Too keen. Mark Sainsbury? Too much moustache. Cameron Bennett? Needs moustache. Mike Hosking? Hair. Marcus Lush? Rolls his rrrrs. Kate Hawkesby?...
- GOD BLESS AMERICA. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);11/30/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p2
A filler "God Bless America" is presented.
- Untitled. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);6/15/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p1
A phrase "God bless our elected City, County, State and National officials and Graduating Seniors," is presented.
- The blessing of the RVs. Featherston, Barrett; Kegeleiry, Jamie // Yankee;Sep96, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on the fifth annual Blessing of the RVs at Our Lady of Grace shrine in Colebrook, New Hampshire on September 20 to 22, 1996. Organizer Rick White's comments on the event; Event highlights.
- Blessing of the animals we love. Odom, Lyn // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);10/3/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 40, p8A
The article reports on the hosting by the Trinity Episcopal Church of Marble Falls of its annual Blessing of the Animals Sunday in November 2007 in Burnet County, Texas.