Song for Christmas Eve
- Spring. Gevers, Marie // Belgian Women Poets: An Anthology;2000, Vol. 11, p24
The article presents the poem "Spring," by Marie Gevers. First Line: The sweet murmur of the little stream; Last Line: And the sky as clear as the child's laughter.
- Games. Gevers, Marie // Belgian Women Poets: An Anthology;2000, Vol. 11, p24
The article presents the poem "Games," by Marie Gevers. First Line: Earth and water are the best toys, my child, Last Line: Child, the sun's gift to you is this garden.
- Gevers, Marie. Sion, Georges // Columbia Dictionary of Modern European Literature;1980, p302
A profile of Belgian novelist Marie Gevers is presented. Information on her birth, birthplace, educational background, and family background is presented. Description of her writing style is discussed. Some of her works include "La Comtesse des digues," and "Paix sur les champs."
- Marie Gevers (1883-1975). Cochran, Judy; Linkhorn, Renée // Belgian Women Poets: An Anthology;2000, Vol. 11, p21
This article profiles Belgian poet Marie Gevers. Among novelists of the first half of the 20th century, she achieved celebrity for her foresighted portrayal of woman's role in society. An early grande dame of Belgian literature, often referred to as the Colette of the North, she published her...
- La Machine MathÃ©matique IRSIA-FNRS (1946-1962). Mols, Sandra // Journal of Belgian History;2012, Vol. 42 Issue 2/3, p259
The article reviews the book "La Machine MathÃ©matique IRSIA-FNRS (1946-1962)," by Marie d'Udekem-Gevers, part of the MÃ©moires de la Classe des Sciences book series, 3rd series, volume 33, number 2073.