Poet Laureate of Peebles
- TO L. R. S. Gilder, Richard Watson // Poems of Richard Watson Gilder;1908, p309
The article presents the poem "To L.R.S.," Richard Watson Gilder. First Line: LAUREATE of the Gentle Heart! Last Line: Since men sought Beauty and the Word.
- UNLOCKING AENEID 6.460: PLATUS' AMPHITRYON, EURIPIDES' PROTESILAUS AND THE REFERENTS OF CALLIMACHUS' COMA. Pelliccia, Hayden // Classical Journal;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p149
The article offers criticism on the Latin epic poem the "Aeneid," by ancient Roman author Virgil. The author focuses on the encounter between the characters of Aeneas and Dido in the poem and suggests that it quotes poet Catullus's translation of the poem "Coma Berenices" by Callimachus. Also...
- selections from america's poet laureate (runner-up). Reiss, Mike // Esquire;Oct2001, Vol. 136 Issue 4, p198
Presents several poems of laureate runner-up Mike Reiss.
- Bobins named Laureate of The Lincoln Academy of Illinois. // Illinois Banker;Apr2007, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p24
The article announces that Norman R. Bobins was named Laureate of the Lincoln Academy of Illinois.
- Invention. // Storyworks (Teacher's Edition);Jan2014, Vol. 21 Issue 4, pT10
The article presents a lesson plan for primary education which teaches about the poem written by U.S. Poet Laureate Billy Collins.
- THE POET LAUREATE OF HELL. Ball, Jonathan // Grain Magazine;Summer2014, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p37
The poem "THE POET LAUREATE OF HELL" by Jonathan Ball is presented. First Line: Make me the poet laureate of Hell; Last Line: Make me the poet laureate of Hell.
- North Carolina Poet Laureate. Redmond, Glennis // Drumvoices Revue;Spring-Fall2007, Vol. 15 Issue 1/2, p25
The article presents the poem "North Carolina Poet Laureate," by Glennis Redmond. First Line: My Poet Laureate lives in Winston Salem. Last Line: in we should've, could've, would've but, didn't.
- Quote Poet Unquote: Contemporary Quotations on Poets and Poetry. Shaw, Gene // Library Journal;5/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 9, p101
A book review is presented for "Quote Poet Unquote: Contemporary Quotations on Poets and Poetry," edited by Dennis O'Driscoll.
- Front Cover. // Quote Poet Unquote;1/ 1/2008, preceding p3
The front cover of the book "Quote Poet Unquote: Contemporary Quotations on Poets and Poetry," is presented.