- TWILIGHT. Gladding, Samuel T. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Dec75, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p230
Presents the poem 'Twilight.'
- Calypso, Twilight. Ullman, Leslie // Literary Review;Fall2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p104
Presents the poem `Calypso, Twilight.'
- A discarded poem from which the poet took lines for 'Calypso Twilight' // Literary Review;Fall2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p106
Presents a discarded poem from which the poet took lines for `Calypso, Twilight.'
- Embers. Cole, Henri // New Republic;11/13/2006, Vol. 235 Issue 20, p36
The poem "Embers," by Henri Cole, is presented. First line: Poor summer, it doesn't know it's dying; Last line: He was making Himself a man.
- PIG. Cole, Henri // Atlantic Monthly (10727825);Jun2010, Vol. 305 Issue 5, p54
The article presents the poem "Pig" by Henri Cole. First Line: Poor patient pig--trying to keep his balance, Last Line: alone on the interstate with no place to be.
- HOMOSEXUALITY. Cole, Henri // New Yorker;2/27/2006, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p38
The article presents the poem "Homosexuality," by Henri Cole.
- Toxicology. Cole, Henri // Salmagundi;Fall2005-Winter2006, Issue 148/149, p150
Presents the poem "Toxicology," by Henri Cole. First Line: Here, all night, in locked Ward C, they arrive, Last Line: â€”my task is to give, empathize and love him.
- To Sleep. Cole, Henri // Ploughshares;Winter2006/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p20
Presents the poem "To Sleep," by Henri Cole. First Line: Then out of the darkness leapt a bare hand; Last Line: my red thoughts in a red shade all I was.
- Touch. Cole, Henri // Salmagundi;Fall2010/Winter2011, Issue 168/169, p125
The poem "Touch," by Henri Cole is presented. First Line: In a hospital morgue, Last Line: they made their prettiest song of all.