- Cadences in recitative. Field, Christopher D. S. // Early Music;Feb2006, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p180
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Performance Practice of Recitativo Secco in the first half of the 18th century," by Dieter Gutknecht in the August 2005 issue.
- The First Decision of Morning. Bursky, Rick // Cimarron Review;Fall2004, Issue 149, p25
Presents the poem "The First Decision of Morning," by Rick Bursky.
- Should the House Pass H.R. 2427, the Pharmaceutical Market Access Act? PRO. Gutknecht, Gil // Congressional Digest;Nov2003, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p272
Presents a speech delivered by Honorable Gil Gutknecht, Representative of the First District of Minnesota during the House floor debate on H.R. 247, the Pharmaceutical Market Access Act on July 24, 2003.
- Montale. Barot, Rick // Poetry;Mar2001, Vol. 1177 Issue 5, p382
Presents the poem "Montale," by Rick Barot.
- Occupations. Barot, Rick // Poetry;Jul96, Vol. 168 Issue 4, p202
Presents the poem "Occupations," by Rick Barot.
- Pescadero. Barot, Rick // Black Warrior Review;Fall/Winter2004, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p140
Presents the poem "Pescadero," by Rick Barot.
- Homecoming. Mulkey, Rick // North Dakota Quarterly;Summer2003, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p106
Presents the poem "Homecoming," by Rick Mulkey.
- Aubade. Barot, Rick // New Republic;1/21/2002, Vol. 226 Issue 2, p44
Presents the poem "Aubade," Rick Barot.
- Fatherhood. Bass, Rick // Southern Review;Autumn2004, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p630
Presents the poem "Fatherhood," by Rick Bass.