- MOSAIC. Pastan, Linda // Atlantic (02769077);Sep82, Vol. 250 Issue 3, p44
Presents the poem 'Mosaic,' by Linda Pastan.
- Mosaic. Donlan, John // Canadian Literature;Spring96, Issue 148, p74
Presents the poem `Mosaic,' by John Donlan. What the poem is about.
- Mosaic. SEIBLES, TIM // Poetry;Mar2014, Vol. 203 Issue 6, p546
The article presents the poem "Mosaic" by Tim Seibles. First Line: A carpet of light, the; Last Line: waving my small arms.
- Crush Mosaic. Lewis, Susan // New Orleans Review;2003, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p128
Presents the poem "Crush Mosaic," by Susan Lewis.
- Mosaics. Clement, Kelly S. // Community College Journal;Apr/May2008, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p68
The article presents the poem "Mosaics," by Kelly S. Clement. First Line: I watch her, Last Line: Of her.
- African Mosaic. Tesch, Cassandra // Ufahamu: A Journal of African Studies;Spring2009, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p1
The article presents the poem "African Mosaic," by Cassandra Tesch. First Line: Africa is ..rich; Last line: green.
- Cracked Mosaic. Hames-Brooks, Elisabeth // Colloquy: Text Theory Critique;Aug2009, Issue 17, p116
The article presents the poem "Cracked Mosaic," by Elisabeth Hames-Brooks. First Line: Mosaic of dried mud, Last Line: Thrist's bitter cup.
- Rain Mosaic. ASAPH, RAYMOND PHILIP // Humanist;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p24
The poem "Rain Mosaic" by Raymond Philip Asaph is presented. First line: I have opened the door to listen to the rain. Last line: the page is not the man.