- Choreographing the Cosmos. Dawe, Bruce // Quadrant Magazine;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 43 Issue 1/2, p32
Presents the poem `Choreographing the Cosmos.'
- Cosmos. Braun, Jason // Evergreen Review;Spring2013, p13
The poem "Cosmos," by Jason Braun is presented. First Line: We play host to a ghostly small world in us, Last Line: and like the atoms, we are made of that star stuff.
- This COSMOS. Jamir, Rosaline // Labyrinth: An International Refereed Journal of Postmodern Studi;Oct2012, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p17
The poem "This Cosmos," by Rosaline Jamir. First Line: The Sol, his dazzle knows; Last Line: Man, he disarrayed so.
- COSMOS. Wohlfeld, Valerie // Commonweal;10/21/2016, Vol. 143 Issue 17, p22
The poem "Cosmos" by Valerie Wohfield is presented. Fist Line: In the niched cosmos of the church wall, Last Line: thorns and false roses.
- Cosmos. Stowell, Phyllis // Wallace Stevens Journal;Fall2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p201
The article presents the poem "Cosmos," by Phyllis Stowell. First Line: The pink and fuschia cosmos she picked lasted; Last Line: -- oh charity! we do what we can.
- Thoughts on the Cosmos. Adams, Franklin P. // Something Else Again;1/1/1920, p73
The poem "Thoughts on the Cosmos" is presented. First Line: I do not hold with him who thinks; Last Line: Like me, who knows not what to think!
- Disrupted cosmos. Chang, Jasmine // Teen Ink;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p41
The poem "Disrupted Cosmos," by Jasmine Chang is presented. First Line: before the Moon eclipsed the Sun's light; Last Line: with her own.
- Transplanting Cosmos. Benedict, Elinor // Green Mountains Review;2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1/2, p21
Presents the poem "Transplanting Cosmos," by Elinor Benedict. First Line: Digging Deep, I know this groundwork; Last Line: and anoint the green head with water.
- Forms in Cosmos. Ghosh, Mandira // Seventh Quarry;Autumn2014 Special Issue, p8
The poem "Forms in Cosmos," by Mandira Ghosh is presented. First Line: Water filled beakers; Last Line: Can I breathe oceans of air?