- The Prodigal. SCHWED, MAGGIE // Western Humanities Review;Summer2009, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p51
The article presents the poem "The Prodigal," by Maggie Schwed. First Line: A spider builds her web below the stair; Last Line: prodigal with failure, without despair.
- The Prodigal. Pochocki, Ethel // Cicada;May/Jun2005, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p43
Presents the poem "The Prodigal," by Ethel Pochocki. First Line: we know about; Last Line: had ever left?
- The Prodigal. Hiscox, Catherine // Challenge Newsline;Jan2009, Issue 613, p6
The section presents the poem "The Prodigal," by Catherine Hiscox. First Line: The prodigal son's not the only one; Last Line: In God's eternal hand.
- Prodigal Icon. Plumpp, Sterling // Poetry South;2012, Issue 4, p19
The poem "Prodigal Icon" by Sterling Plumpp is presented. First Line: Blues is disporic embryo; Last Line: I inherit.
- THE PRODIGALS. Keith, Joseph Joel // Saturday Evening Post;7/5/1941, Vol. 214 Issue 1, p62
Presents the poem "The Prodigals," by Joseph Joel Keith. First Line: He who was born by a river; Last Line: And a star.
- THE RETURN OF THE PRODIGAL. // Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 147, December 30, 1914;1/1/1914, p13
The poem "The Return of the Prodigal" is presented. First Line: I rode into Pincher River on an August afternoon, Last Line: To fight with the best that's in him for the dear old land of his birth!"
- PRODIGAL SON. Edgar, Suzanne // Quadrant Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p21
Presents the poem "Prodigal Son," by Suzanne Edgar. First Line: The frantic hullabaloo began with you; Last Line: We stand to shield you from your threatening storm.
- The Prodigal. Rattray, Raphael Carl // Poems of Our Times;2002, p4
The article presents the poem "The Prodigal," by Raphael Carl Rattray. First Line: I shall arise now, and to my Father's house, Last Line: And ask of Father what my friends denied.
- Prodigal father. Fernando, Janette // Eureka Street;6/3/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p20
The poem "Prodigal Father" by Janette Fernando is presented. First Line: All Days, Last Line: home.