- Cold Trail. Bennett, Saul // Confrontation;Spring/Summer2005, Issue 90/91, p275
Presents the poem "Cold Trail," by Saul Bennett. First Line: I took a train once from Antwerp to Brussels. First I sailed; Last Line: Mother way up there I'm unable to capture about.
- Another time. Bennett, Saul // Christian Century;8/22/2006, Vol. 123 Issue 17, p20
The article presents poem "Another Time," by Saul Bennett. First Line: To keep him talking I brought coffee over; Last Line: our daughter's.
- Please grant mercy, Ella Webb! (Poem). Bennett, Saul // Christian Century;6/15/2004, Vol. 121 Issue 12, p8
Presents the poem "Please Grant Mercy, Ella Webb!," by Saul Bennett.
- In All the Excitement I Lost My Mind. Bennett, Saul // Confrontation;Spring/Summer2005, Issue 90/91, p276
Presents the poem "In All the Excitement I Lost My Mind," by Saul Bennett. First Line: Always secure important items; Last Line: on her tiny stone about to be unveiled.
- Football Saturday Afternoons, Athens, Ohio, 1953-56. Bennett, Saul // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Oct1996, Issue 66, p73
Presents the poem "Football Saturday Afternoons, Athens, Ohio, 1953-56," by Saul Bennett. First line: Even in deep; Last line: Hospital, insane.
- Two veteran PR executives start Hudson Valley agency. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;0817-08/24/98, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p19
Features Saul Bennett and Bill Schechter, public relation professionals who founded the Bennett and Schechter Communications, a marketing and financial services consultancy in Hudson Valley. Aim of Bennett and Schechter Communications; Personal and career backgrounds of Bennett and Schechter.